Monday, May 17, 2010

Things I should do ...

* update blog with real posts!!!!  I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted anything.
* I have uploaded pics to flickr but need to organise them and once again .. update blog with photos!
* get over being bitter about the work situation. haha
* make more muffins (hopefully chocolate chip this time!!)
* do more exercise to counter the effect of eating said muffins
* take more photographs
* read more books
* buy an iPhone (lol).  so i got my nokia unlocked and it's bugging me so much. it doesn't have the chinese language on it and I tried to update the firmware on the phone and as i have a mac and matt has windows vista, it's a no go.  i went to nokia to get them to enable internet but it won't update that way either.  stupid piece of nokia crap.  i HATE when i can't figure out things for myself.
* write an itinerary for places i want to see in china (umm hello, EVERYWHERE!)
* do my study on my TESOL course before i consider doing any other forms of study
* buy a big stuffed toy to cuddle in place of sheena
* try searching for new jeans ..... 

I will seriously try and update properly soon!  I have a half written entry, I just need to learn to not write so much, add photos (they tell a thousand words) and hit publish.  I have lots of entries that can be posted.  Promise!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment