Monday, June 28, 2010

P.S.

In relation to this post - i tried playing around with my nokia and got so frustrated with it, I bought a new phone.

Say hello to the HTC Desire.

I have been wanting an iPhone for a while, and thought that I'd be able to buy one cheaply in China ... but this doesn't appear to be the case.  I could buy a really crappy fake one, or a real one without wifi that would cost me more than it would in Australia!  The HTC Desire in my opinion is better than the iPhone and is just as good, if not better than the newly released iPhone4.

And besides, with all of the bad press Foxconn have been receiving, I really didn't feel like buying an Apple product which probably came directly from the Shenzen factory.

I could easily save half of my wage here every month, if only I would stop spending!  I think I have nearly exhausted my wish list of things to buy ... but knowing me, I will think of more.  I should really be thinking EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE 2011!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment